Friday, 17 April 2009

a bit better now

Hi guys, I didnt get off to a very good start last night did i? Let me explain... I am a mum to three kids, all girls, and at times, whilst i love them very much, they drive me up the wall. At the time, my youngest, a six year old, who i will call the noisy one, because she is so very loud, was protesting in her best 3year old way, (ie - stamping shouting, wingeing - you got it) that i sit next to her in a designated spot while she ate her dinner. I refused, and the arguement went on.

My day hadnt started off well, I awoke to a familier feeling of depression which refuses to leave, and got up to face the day. I dont know why my depression continues, when really i should be happy, but im not, im so not. I have a few stresses in life - but so does everyone, and they all seem to cope with things. Anyway, as i said, yesterday was a particularly bad day - today hasnt been so bad, except my eldest one, the panicker, is not well, and its the school holidays so she really isnt well. Oh well, we shall see what tomorrow brings. Kids go to mum's for the weekend, and my husband and i get a bit of us time.

No comments:

Post a Comment